Adelaide and Surrounds Business Events
Regular Local Business Events in Adelaide and Surrounds, South Australia
- Adelaide Fringe Festival: An annual arts festival held in Adelaide typically from mid-February to mid-March which attracts a large number of tourists and visitors.
- Adelaide Fashion Festival: A week-long festival showcasing the latest fashion trends and designs from local and international designers.
- South Australian Small Business Showcase: An annual event that showcases small businesses and provides networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Housing Industry Association (HIA) Home Show: An annual event aimed at showcasing the latest trends and innovations in the home building and renovation industry.
- Business SA Export Awards: An annual award ceremony recognizing the achievements of South Australian businesses in global markets.
- South Australian Wine Industry Association (SAWIA) Annual General Meeting: An annual meeting bringing together wine industry representatives to discuss industry trends and issues.
- South Australian Tourism Awards: An annual award ceremony recognizing the achievements of businesses in the tourism industry across the state.
- Retail Shopping Festivals: Various shopping festivals throughout the year such as the Adelaide Fashion Festival and Christmas Pageant.